1.1

Original review updated by user Feb 07, 2022

From the moment that furnished.lu has your money, they stop caring about you.

I had never been to Luxembourg and needed a place to stay which had free parking. I therefore chose a place slightly outside Luxembourg to accommodate my needs.

1.They sent me to the wrong accommodation as the one I had booked/reserved was no longer available

2.They confirmed that the new place had free parking - I ended paying for the whole 10 days I was there.

(over 100 euros of parking)

3.I went to the office to speak to the manager. They made me wait for two hours and never spoke to anyone. The young girl there (was probably an intern) was incapable of doing anything apart from issuing keys. (During the time I was there multiple people came to ask for help and her response was.

I ll get back to you next week - she NEVER took any notes so go figure).

4.I asked for a compensation. request denied

5.I sent a complain letter - No response

6.I called to complain - The intern said -- we' ll get back to you

7.Finally managed to complain to a manager (via email). no response for over a week

8.Called again to complain

9.Manager finally responds with complete wrong demand

10.Finally, I got to talk to the manager who apologized and confirm that he will get back to me the next day with a response and a compensation - that did not happen

11.Waited over 10 days sending follow up email to receive his response.

12.I sent an email to the owner and CEO to mention the issue I had encountered.

Still no response from them.

13.I still have not received my deposit back. Its been over 3 months now and still nothing.

This is only a fraction of what I have been through with Furnished.com It is the worst experience I have ever received ever.

User's recommendation: USE ANOTHER COMPANY. ALTEA/FURNISHED.LU is a ripoff.

Preferred solution: 1. An apology from the owner / CEO 2. MY DEPOSIT BACK .

Location: Frankfurt, Hesse